Creating brand awareness is all fun and games until you realize that your regular, everyday content just isn't doing it for you anymore. For some reason, people are tired of seeing pictures of your products, inspirational quotes overlain on a stock photo, and even your after-hours blog posts.
It's time to try something different.
Something that will spark the attention of your customers, leaving them with their mouths wide open.
Video. It's personal, real, and best of all eye-catching.
90% of users say that videos are helpful in their decision-making process.
With a stat like that, why wouldn't you want to use video to show the world what you do and why they should choose you?
Today we're here to help you get started building more awareness than you've ever had with a few simple video ideas and tricks.
VIDEO CONTENT THAT BUILDS AWARENESS
- Tell your story.
2. Explain your company/product/service through an explainer video.
3. Create a branding film that unveils the overall feel and personality of your brand without selling a particular product or service.
4. Use tutorial videos to show the value of your product or service.
TIPS TO BUILDING THE BEST AWARENESS VIDEO
- Give your brand a personality.
- Introduce yourself.
- Define what you do.
- Tell your audience why you do it.
- Get inspirational.
Building awareness is easy if you know how to tell a compelling story that keeps your audience interested. Deliver value, motivation, and instruction each time you record a video so you can rest assured that your ideal audience understands what you can do for them, why they should choose your business, and how to get in contact with you.