Creating content is easy, but creating engaging content is a different story. There are tons of content tools out there to make it easier, but figuring out what tools will help you create compelling and engaging content is key!
We've found tried and true tools we've come to love and adore and want to share them with you, too! Here are some of our very favorite tools we think you'll find helpful in creating the best content.
- Canva: Graphic design isn't for everyone, but Canva makes it so easy to create the best graphics. Choose a template and start customizing to your preference and voila!
- Unsplash: Don't have a photographer on hand? Unsplash is an online photo gallery with professional grade photos for free! Spruce up your written content with high-quality pictures.
- Pixlr: Do you take your own pictures? Use Pixlr, a free and similar version of Photoshop/Lightroom, to edit your photos.
- Photoshop: Photoshop is a paid Adobe program we use to edit our photos and create graphic designs.
- iMovie: Recording video content is easy, but editing content is a little different. iMovie is an easy way to edit your video in a matter of seconds. We use it to snip and clip short videos together in just a few minutes.
- CoSchedule: All great content needs a great scheduler. We schedule all of our content ahead of time to keep our content creation moving forward. CoSchedule is a great content scheduler that allows you to plan your graphics, blogs, and more ahead of time and also recycle your content on slow days.
- Google Alerts: Setting alerts for trending topics is an easy way to create a backup list of ideas and headlines for new content without having to do hours of research! Get your industry news, trending topics, and popular articles sent directly to your email inbox.
These seven tools have changed our work processes in many ways, but the best part is that they have saved us A LOT of time! We spend less time creating content, but our content continues to give value back to our audience, too!
What content tools do you use to make your content? We are always looking for new tools to use to make our content processes more efficient. Comment below and let us know!